- Communicate and coordinate frequently with other departments within the organization to ensure proper delivery of items.
- Study, review, and divide new projects into packages to be distributed amongst the team.
- Prepare and update project submittal log and cost report according to signed contracts and comparison.
- Follow up with the purchasing department on the availability of the items needed to be purchased and get recommendations on the supplier to work with before submitting material.
- Prepare RFQ and follow up with S/C.
- Prepare technical and financial comparison for approvals.
- Prepare and follow up material submittal approvals.
- Prepare contract and finalize required negotiations with subcontractors.
Years of Experience: 5-7
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Head office