- Reviewing the contract concluded between the company and the client, reviewing payment terms, guarantees and any other conditions, and keeping the contract in files.
- Follow-up opening the insurance file and paying the insurance percentage of the contract.
- Issuing an internal memorandum to the bank accountant to issue letters of guarantee related to the terms of payment, if the contract stipulates that.
- Review the extracts issued by the Operations Department to complete the contract calculation, limit the quantities executed at the actual site (on the ground), compare them with the client’s extract, and follow up on the differences.
- Follow up the collection by electronic transfer or check for the extract submitted, review the deductions on the check from (insurances, taxes, fines…etc.) and verify the percentage of value-added taxes on contracting.
- Make the necessary settlement entries to prove the due indebtedness, taxes and deductions, and the monthly revenue volume using EXEL and through the company’s financial program.
- Follow up the collection of the extracts and reduce the client’s indebtedness with the value of the collection and prove it on the company’s financial program and send collection checks to the banks.
- Payment of contracting bonds due on the approved extract.
- Payment of the prescribed rate for irregular employment for the work of the approved extract.
- Follow up on the reduction of the letters of guarantee for the advance payments, including what was deducted with the approved extracts.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the current situation of the company’s clients (collections – revenues – taxes – insurances).
- Reviewing customer accounts statements and making authentications with the customer to settle the account periodically.
- A monthly report of the value-added tax payable on the approved extracts.
Years of Experience: 5-7
Employment Type: Full Time