Job Description :
- Review the tender documents (including Instruction to Tender (ITT)) to analyze the prequalification requirements, and assign relevant tasks to tender engineer.
- Coordinate with the Procurement department to get feedback about subcontractors’ prices (whenever needed), and analyze, revise, and provide guidance to tender engineers on, the breakdown of, and comparisons between, price offers from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Follow up with Quantity Survey Engineers, and provide them with the necessary guidance- whenever needed- on the tools to be used.
- Keep track of projects’ statuses, create checklist for assigned duties and tasks, and report relevant information to the team leader.
- Perform full partial/ project break down by himself according to the task assigned to him from team leader.
- Prepare/ revise clarification sent to client and make sure that it is applied to final submission.
- Make sure that final direct cost is complying with project documents or list deviations if any.
- Assist in hand over the project related papers and documents to the executive team in case of being awarded.
Prepare/ revise comparison sheet of related subcontractors/ suppliers offers.
Job Requirements :
From 5 to 7 Years of Experience
Bachelor Degree of Engineering
Construction Background is a must
Years of Experience: 5-7
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Head office