- Revise and overview the monthly report submitted by Technical Office on site for project reporting to evaluate progress and performance, ensure compliance with set budget, quality, and schedule constraints, and undertake corrective measures or actions for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of technical operations.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparations of workshop drawings, technical proposals, and construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparation of quantity survey reports.
- Overview design drawings modifications related to site circumstances
- Revise monthly invoices for subcontractors and clients
- Review material and subcontractor inspections reports from consultants
- Compare prices between subcontractors’ contracts and BOQ
- Approve P.O. for all items of BOQs
- Follow up with all section heads from different disciplines and coordinate their activities
Approve all documents (subcontractors’ invoices, consultants’ invoices and shop drawings)
Job Requirements :
From 10 to 15 years of Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering is a must
Industrial Background is a must
Years of Experience: 10+
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Head office