- Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc., Prepare RFI to send it to the consultant
- Set the mobilization plan of the project based on the project requirements.
- Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan, Review material log
- Follow-up and review the shop drawings and the as-built drawings before project closure, and review it with the consultant
- Follow-up with the subcontractors on all issues related to engineering.
- Investigate technical problems on the site.
- Attend meetings with consultants, contractors, suppliers & client representatives as needed.
Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
Job Description :
From 5 to 7 years of Experience
Bachelor Degree of Engineering is required.
Industrial Background is a must.