- Performing accounting duties throughout the project, such as preparing invoices, estimating cash flow, and signing off on purchase orders.
- Analyzing all transactions and working unforeseen costs into the budget.
- Keeping a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Preparing cost analyses by interpreting projects’ financial data and information.
- Reporting any financial risks and budgetary discrepancies to management for review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- strong communication skills
- fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Years of Experience: 1-2
Employment Type: Full Time