- Coordinate between engineering department and contractors.
- Review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project
- Study Project Bill of Quantities, Drawings and Schedules
- Reviews contractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements
- Prepare and Review shop drawings and follow up drawings amendments during the implementation process
- Make sure that project work stays compliant with industry standards, specifications, building codes, and design instructions.
- Executes the specific inspections of materials, equipment and construction activities
- Advise contractors on the interpretation of plans
- Check contractor’s quantity survey QS to ensure the accuracy of quantities in the invoices
- Controlling of all documents revision for the project
- Review As-built drawings
- Prepare correspondence and documents related to assigned projects and facilitate in internal documents scanning and archiving in line with closet procedure
- Review and approve contractors invoices
Years of Experience: 2-5
Employment Type: Full Time