- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with the Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant
- Prepare material and subcontractor inspections reports from consultants
- Prepare monthly invoices for subcontractors and clients
Years of Experience: 3-5
Employment Type: Full Time