- Issuing warehouse documents in accordance with the procedures followed with the control of warehouse movements.
- Maintaining the general appearance of the stores by arranging materials according to the available warehouse spaces.
- placing labels for each item to facilitate access.
- Taking precautions about the safety instructions.
- Following up the store balances by weekly inventory.
- Receiving the returned quantities from the sites with approval from the project manager.
- Maintaining the stores area clean and keep the corridors empty.
- Preparing monthly reports to the warehouse management.
- following up of slow-moving and expiry date materials.
- Follow-up of materials received by contractors.
Years of Experience: 1-4
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: 6th of October Cairo