- Daily basis communication with all project’s stakeholders
- Responsible for all technical approval/solutions before submitted files to execution.
- Technical coordination between finishing, electric, mechanical & sanitary works quality.
- Review and approve the financial requirements submitted by the consulting offices.
- Preparing follow-up reports, completion rates, and evaluating the advisory services provided.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
- Review and study the contracts terms and conditions to ensure its compliance to the requirements.
- Review and follow up the cost/schedule baseline and WBS
- Reviewing with accurate studying for BOQ, Drawings and technical specifications submitted from contractors / sub-contractors and ensure its compatibility with designs needs.
- Manage and coordinate all Supply Chain function disciplines including procurement, subcontracts, expediting, quality control/inspection and materials management and logistics.
- Technical following up and supervision of ongoing site works.
- Reviewing and approving contractors and sub-contractors’ invoices.
Years of Experience: 10+
Employment Type: Full Time