- Becoming the first contact point to the Managing Director from internal / external associates.
- Handling Managing Director Agenda & managing his schedule and workload and ensure he is adequately prepared for meetings.
- Arranging meetings & follow-up what is decided on them with concerned parties.
- Screening Managing Director E-mail & following up subjects included & reminding him by decisions to be made on certain issues & their deadlines and e-mailing on his behalf.
- Preparing reports and liaising with board members, such as scheduling board meetings, handling logistics of board meetings, sending materials for review prior to the meetings, taking and distributing notes and fielding general queries from board members.
- Scheduling travels & arranging them, this includes visas procedures for different countries, booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations. Also responsible for arranging meetings there, providing needed background information & documents, and completing expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
- following up on all issues until resolution and achievement. liaising with other agencies, organizations and groups.
- Maintaining office efficiency such as planning and implementing office systems, maintaining office equipment & be sure all devices & stationary are well prepared for work smooth.
- Collecting Monthly / Weekly / Daily reports from different departments / Projects & summarize them to be well & easily presented to be notified with.
- Preparing all documents & briefing each for easily smooth approvals/ signatures.
- Leading the internal operations of the office such as maintaining the office services, designing and implementing office policies, organizing office operations and procedures.
Arranging logistics for visitors, coordinate conference calls.
Years of Experience: 7-10
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Head office