- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate MEP project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports, and release contractor/worker payments.
- Inspector review projects to monitor compliance with standards and customer expectations.
- Study issues, accidents, or delays at the construction sites, and commission engineering consultant to make studies when necessary in order to ensure adherence to standards and to manage change.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical shop drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports to support onsite construction activities.
- Prepare Requests for Information (RFI) when necessary.
- Research, design, and evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems, or processes to meet requirements.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Advise on the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of MEP systems and equipment, such as pumps, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or water systems.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
Years of Experience: 7-10
Employment Type: Full Time