Years of Experience
- 1 to 4
- Checks the correctness and completeness of all personnel documents.
- Determines the accuracy of the legal documents related to employees.
- Ensures the accuracy of salary data and personnel records, makes changes when needed.
- Provides information and support to employees as needed.
- Enters data into payroll contracts, process information changes, and delete old files.
- Interprets personnel policies and procedures and provide technical assistance to supervisors, representatives, and employees on a variety of management matters.
- Resolves employee relation issues by counseling the managers and management.
- Collects and analyzes employee data.
- Organizes and updates employee files.
- Create detailed reports on HR costs.
- Maintains and creating a backup of all the data related to employees.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- From 1 to 4 years of Experience (HR operations Experience is a must ).
- Bachelor degree of Commerce – Business administration.
- Very good English language.
- Labor law certificate is a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
Years of Experience: 1-4
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time