- Reviewing Tender Drawings.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite Execution to monitor compliance with Project Standards and safety regulations.
- Supervising Work Staff (Site Engineers, Surveyors, Supervisors and Storekeeper).
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Direct Follow Up with Governmental Departments Related to site Execution Works.
- Review and approve contractors/consultants’ invoices and ensure that the accurate process takes place within time.
- Directly interface with Project Manager, consultant, & contractor for handling construction costs
- Submit reports regarding execution status
- Review and approve direct and indirect actual expenses documents
Years of Experience: 7-10
Department: Infrastructure Operations
Employment Type: Full Time