• Identifies trend setter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact
• Preparing and updating PowerPoint presentations, prequalification documents regularly
• Preparing all documents required to complete registration process with Consultants, Contractors and Clients
• Coordinate with all departments internally to meet business need
• Prepare & ensure that all prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled and submitted within a timely manner
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Performs other duties as assigned or required to successfully complete the job.
From 3 to 5 years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree of Engineering is a must
Contracts or Consultant Background is a must
French Speaker is preferred