- Identifies trend setter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact
- Preparing and updating PowerPoint presentations, prequalification documents regularly
- Update and follow-up internally on all projects during the tender stage
- Preparing all documents required to complete registration process with Consultants, Contractors and Clients
- Coordinate with all departments internally to meet business need.
- Responsible for company prequalification in projects Pre-Tender Stage.
- Prepare expression of interest and all required documents to be submitted to local and international entities
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Performs other duties as assigned or required to successfully complete the job.
Years of Experience: 2-5
Department: Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Head office